top of page
ART GROUP TWO
This has arisen out of the success of Art Group One and is the result of requests from the people who attend out groups for more art activities. It is funded for this financial year, i.e. until end of March, 2023, by the People’s Health Trust.
• The group meets between 10 a.m. and 12 p.m. every Thursday in term time at the Portsmouth Irish Club.
• The activities and objectives are broadly similar to Art Group One.
• There is added emphasis on the group members’ taking the lead on how the activities and the group develop.
• It is hoped that there will be an exhibition of the group members’ work later in the year.
• There will be an average attendance of 10 per session.
• Term times only.
Staff / Volunteers:
bottom of page